Government guidelines have now been relaxed, the ORC have accepted our Play Safe Guidelines, the course is ready and we now have a pool of volunteers who will be getting members to sign in and manages queues and tee off starts between 9am and 5pm. Without an online booking system we have been obliged to put this measure in place until further notice.
Town Meadow Golf Club Committee would like to thank all of those who have worked so hard both on and off the course to enable us to re-open and a special thanks to the those members who have stepped forward to volunteer their own spare time to enable you all to play golf – please respect these members and the role they have been asked to play. A copy of their guidelines is attached.
KEY POINTS THAT SHOULD BE OBSERVED WHEN YOU TURN UP TO PLAY AT TOWN MEADOW
- PLEASE REPORT TO THE MARSHALL BY THE CLUBHOUSE TO SIGN IN
- The first tee off time is 9am – no golf before this time. Last tee off time 5pm.
- Tee off is from the 1st tee only. (IF there is a queue at 9am Marshalls will allow starts from hole 1, 4 and 7 for first three groups in queue only)
- Only come and play if you are a FULLY PAID UP member and have a BLUE 2021 bag tag to show – membership lists will be checked.
- STRICTLY NO VISITORS OR GUESTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- You will not be allowed to play UNLESS you are displaying a current year bag BLUE 2021 bag tag
- DO NOT PARK IN RESIDENTIAL PARKING SPACES
- If the car park is full then please turn around and leave
- Please avoid gathering around the 1st tee and the car park area, social distancing must be adhered to at all times
- The Clubhouse and toilet facilities are CLOSED. Do not enter the clubhouse.
- Any player(s) not following these directions may be asked to leave the course
- ENJOY YOUR GOLF, FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES, STAY SAFE AND LET COMMON SENSE PREVAIL AT ALL TIMES