We and the ORC are delighted to welcome our member golfers and their guests back to Town Meadow Golf Club. It feels like such a long time since we were all allowed to enjoy the simple pleasure of ruining a good walk by playing golf!! So come back and enjoy !
PLEASE NOTE – the Covid-19 Pandemic is not over. TMGC will continue to operate under the same government and Golf England guidelines as we were prior to this current Lockdown – PLEASE read the guidelines below to refresh yourselves.
Our Monthly Competition and Medal calendar for the rest of the year is also attached – this all ‘tees off’ on Sunday April 11th. Specific communication will follow nearer the time.
Membership renewals are also nearly upon us – these are administered directly by the ORC and you will be receiving separate communication from them on this shortly with some good news for all members who were fully paid up for the 2020 season.
THE GUIDELINES AS A REMINDER – WE THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- ALL members MUST sign in BEFORE starting their round – the self-registration forms will be on the table inside the Clubhouse doors as previously
- Guests MUST PLAY WITH A MEMBER – MEMBERS ARE TO ENSURE ALL GUESTS ARE SIGNED IN AND PAY £5 each. Please deposit payment in the envelopes provided and post in to letterbox just inside Clubhouse door to the left. Bag tags provided must be displayed at all times.
- Hand sanitiser and wipes will continue to be provided. Please use to disinfect your hands and door handles as you leave the Clubhouse
- Toilet facilities may be used – please observe social distancing rules and wear face coverings inside the Clubhouse
- Please use your common sense on social distancing at all times during your round
- Avoid queues on tee boxes – if tee is occupied wait a safe distance away and await players to leave the tee box before approaching. Alternatively start on a different hole if this is possible without affecting or offending other groups on the course.
- Flagsticks are not to be touched or removed
- Do not touch/pick up stray golf balls
- Rakes will not be left in bunkers – preferred lies within 6 inches in the bunker are allowed, play your shot and then smooth sand as best you can OR agree with your playing partners to play from outside the bunker with no penalty stroke.
- The rule of 6 outdoors must still be observed at all time – please avoid larger gatherings in the car park, outside the Clubhouse, on tee boxes and around the golf course whilst playing.
- After your round is complete please leave as soon as possible and try to avoid large gatherings in front of the Clubhouse or in the car park
ABOVE ALL ENJOY THE GOLF AND LET COVID-19 COMMON SENSE PREVAIL !